D A T E:
MARCH 2 - 4th, 2018
As we approach daylight savings time (March 11th) and the spring solstice (March 20th), the days slowly begin to lengthen. We turn our faces to the sun to receive the power of light and the renewal of energy it brings. The natural world begins to stir: buds swell, roots slowly push their way up through the soil and the sap starts to run. The full moon on March 1st is known as the Worm Moon, a signal that the ground is beginning to soften enough for earthworm casts to reappear, inviting the return of robins and migrating birds. This is a wonderful time to reset and prepare for the approaching season of rebirth and renewal. It presents an opportunity to emerge from winter’s inward-focused state and renew our connection to the rhythms of nature.
Join us March 2-4 for a Reset Retreat in the beautiful Hudson Valley in the comfort of a historic mansion just 2 hours from NYC. Banish the winter blues and set new intentions, fortifying yourself with yoga, meditation, massage, sound healing, Ayurveda workshops and delicious, revitalizing plant-based meals. Walk with Laura Silverman of The Outside Institute and learn the ways of the naturalist. Create your own all natural Ayurvedic Skincare kit with Susanne Frenk and relax with therapeutic bodywork by Katie Rosental. Tap into the transformative powers of nature to clear the mind and lift the spirit in the company of like-minded souls. Your weekend includes:
• A guided nature walk connecting to the healing and transformative powers of nature. Learn about our local flora, fauna and fungi, botanical cocktails, herbal tinctures and wild food feasts.
• A workshop focusing on individually tailored skin products and healing potions. You will learn how to mix an all natural exfoliator and nourishing body lotion, and take home 5 skincare products from our Ayurveda Balancing Aid Skincare line.
• Energizing morning and restorative evening yoga classes will bookmark your weekend of exploration.
• The vibrations of a Cleansing Soundhealing Session with Tibetan Singing Bowls will restore harmony on a cellular level .
• Re-Balancing bodywork will release tensions and clear your mind.
• The company of beautiful minds will recharge your batteries and connect you to a community of like minded souls.
A G E N D A:
FRIDAY, MARCH 2
INTRODUCTIONS • WELCOME COCKTAILS • FIRESIDE DINNER
SATURDAY, MARCH 3
YOGA AND MEDITATION
INTRODUCTION INTO AYURVEDA
POTION AND LOTION MAKING WORKSHOP
LUNCH AND QUIET TIME
GUIDED NATURE WALK
30MIN ONE-ON-ONE RELEASE AND RE-BALANCE MASSAGES
SOUND HEALING MEDITATION WITH TOUCH POINT THERAPY
CHAI, COCKTAILS & CHAT BY THE FIRE
SUNDAY, MARCH 4
YOGA & MEDITATION
INTENTION RELEASING CEREMONY AND GOOD BYES
Y O U R H O S T S:
KATIE ROSENTHAL – Yoga Teacher/Ayurvedic Practitioner/Certified Massage Therapist, kratuwellness.com
LAURA SILVERMAN - Writer/Naturalist/Chef/Mixologist and Founder of the The Outside Institute
SUSANNE FRENK – Yoga Teacher/Ayurvedic Practitioner/Sound Healer/Founder of Thoughtless Spaces
E X C H A N G E:
All rates include Yoga, Meditation, a Guided Nature Walk, Massage and Sound Healing
A product making workshop including 5 skincare products from our Ayurveda Balancing Aid Skincare Line
Freshly made plant based meals with local, organic seasonal produce, snacks and drinks
Your choice of overnight stay at Windrift Hall in shared or private accomodations or one day drop-in
Reset Quicky | Saturday only: $200
Reset Shot | Friday-Sunday without overnight stay: $350
Reset Escape | 2 days and 2 nights with shared bedroom: $500
Reset Deluxe | 2 days and 2 nights with private bedroom: $650
Share the Love | 2 days and 2 nights for 2 in a shared bedroom: $900
L O C A T I O N:
Windrift Hall • 256 Smith Road • West Coxsackie • New York 12192