Susanne and I met up yesterday to brainstorm the upcoming retreat. Ever since we've connected there has been a lovely synergy around what we both want to create for our guests and the enthusiasm around this visit was no different.
Some ideas that were floated about the upcoming retreat include:
- Fresh, farm to table, ayruvedic meals and snacks, including a fabulous sit-down dinner on Saturday night.
- Nights by the fires, both inside and out
- "Beer and Snacks" coaching sessions and "Wine and Dark Chocolate" after hours chats.
- Homemade chai tea and hot coffee in the mornings on the porch
- Massage and reiki sessions throughout the weekend
We've only just begun creating the itinerary for this weekend but there's a deep commitment to crafting THE most wonderful weekend for our guest. Do you have ideas? Are there things YOU could imagine in a Thoughtless Weekend that you'd love to see on the program?
Leave your comments below and be sure to sign up for updates!